Sometimes you need a little nudge to start creating. That’s the premise behind the Art Off! We provide a theme each month simply to kickstart ideas. Don’t get bogged down. If our shink plastic theme makes you think of miniature green army men, hey, have at it. Follow your muse.
The February Theme is Buy Nothing/Reuse.
We don’t have many rules, but these are the basics:
- Create a project incorporating the theme. You can share sneak peeks, but save the final reveal until the end of the month.
- Art can take all forms, so don’t feel limited by traditional mediums/expectations.
- Post your final piece at the end of the month, usually in the last 5 days or so, but we’re not going to penalize you if you’re a day early!
- Tag @makesharerepeat and @indigo_whimsy and the hashtags #artoffchallenge #makercircle
- Feel free to comment and like posts by your fellow art off artists.